The Babylon Bee Presents: 9 Rules Of Gun Safety
1) Never put your finger on the trigger: Are you crazy?! You could kill somebody!
2) Never point your gun at the Director of Photography when rehearsing a movie scene: (Alec Baldwin only)
3) Make sure the target has a name in red above them: If they're on your team you'll get kicked from the server for friendly fire.
4) Audibly say "pew" while shooting to warn others: PEW PEW PEW!
5) Holding the gun sideways for maximum accuracy: It will also add +5 damage.
6) Never sneak up on people at the range and shout "HOOBAJOOBA!" while jumping out in front of the muzzle of their weapon: That's just rude!